Baked Mushrooms with Spinach
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 10-ounce package(s) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 pound(s) large fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely chopped onion
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter, divided
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Dash pepper
- • Place spinach in a greased 8-in. square baking dish; set aside. Remove stems from mushrooms. Set caps aside; chop stems. Saute chopped mushrooms and onion in 2 tablespoons butter; spoon over spinach. Sprinkle with bacon. Top with mushroom caps. Melt remaining butter; brush over caps.
- • In a large saucepan, combine the milk, cheese, mustard, salt and pepper. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until cheese is melted; pour over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note