Baked Mushroom Rice Pilaf
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 4-ounce can(s) mushroom stems and pieces, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) uncooked long grain rice
- 1/4 cup(s) uncooked wild rice
- 2 tablespoon(s) sliced almonds, toasted
- Place the first four ingredients in a 3-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note