Baked Mushroom Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked long grain rice
- 1 1/3 cup(s) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) lemon-pepper seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in a 1-1/2-qt. casserole coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until rice is tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note