Baked Mushroom Chicken (sherry)
Mushrooms and sherry enhance the taste of this baked chicken dish. Recipe published in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter, divided
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) sherry
- • In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter until tender. Place chicken in a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Melt remaining butter; drizzle over chicken. Combine broth and sherry; pour over chicken. Spoon mushrooms over top.
- • Cover and bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note