Yield: 6 servings
- 2 pounds skinless mullet fillets
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Dash of pepper
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Place fish in a single layer in a greased 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish. Sprinkle lemon juice and pepper over fish. Set aside.
- Cook bacon until crisp; drain well on paper towels, and reserve drippings in skillet. Crumble bacon, and set aside. Sauté onion in bacon drippings over low heat until tender. Place sautéed onion on fish.
- Combine reserved bacon, breadcrumbs, and parsley; sprinkle over fish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes