Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Lean hamburger
- 2 whole(s) Eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) Milk
- 1 cup(s) Bread Crumbs (could use Italian)
- 1 whole(s) Small Onion minced
- 2 whole(s) Garlic Cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Oregano
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh Basil minced
- Mix all ingredients into golf ball sized meatballs.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes