Make these ahead, then freeze them for superfast meatballs anytime. They're also great as appetizers and in sandwiches.
Yield: Makes 4 dozen
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine first 7 ingredients; shape into 1-inch balls.
- Combine all-purpose flour, paprika, and salt. Gently roll meatballs in flour mixture, and place on a lightly greased rack in a foil-lined 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 400° for 25 to 30 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Serve with your favorite sauce.
- NOTE: To freeze, cool completely, and seal in an airtight container. To serve, place in a single layer on a baking sheet; bake at 400° for 10 to 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes