Baked Macaroni & Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) macaroni cook according to package directions.
- 1 pound(s) grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 16 ounce(s) cottage cheese
- 16 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- Mix cheeses, and sour cream in a large bowl. Add hot pasta and toss to coat. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour into a 9x13 pan that has been sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Mix 2 cups bread crumbs, 1 stick of butter and dried pasley flakes to put on top of the casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melody6kids and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Macaroni & Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables