Baked Mac & Feta Cheese Turkish Style
Easy Turkish mac & cheese. A lot different than the traditional american version.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) 1% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried dill
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) grated 2% cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced black olives
- 8 ounce(s) Uncooked Macaroni
- -Cook macaroni according to package directions
- -Mix eggs and milk in a bowl and add feta, olives, butter, dill, black pepper & crushed red pepper
- -Add macaroni to this mix and put them in a casserole
- -Put the grated cheese on top
- -Bake macaroni in preheated oven (375F) until top is crisp and golden, and cheese melts
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cantsitstill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note