Baked Mac and Cheese -Best Ever-
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) elbow macaroni
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground mustard
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup (12oz)
- 1 piece(s) egg
- 5 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) potato chips crushed
- 1) Boil elbow macaroni according to package instructions.
- 2) Melt butter in a large saucepan, add the flour, paprika and mustard, whisk to make a rue. Cook for an additional 2 minutes, add the milk, whisk well bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add the egg, whisk quickly. Add the cream of chicken soup, and whisk well.
- 3) Add 3 cups of cheddar cheese, whisk until melted.
- 4) Drain macaroni, and place back into pot, add the cheese mixture and mix well.
- 5) Pour into a well greased casserole pan, top with the rest of the cheese. Place the crushed potato chips over the top of the mixture.
- 6) Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Smoothsa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note