Baked Mac and Cheese -Best Ever-
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) elbow macaroni
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground mustard
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup (12oz)
- 1 piece(s) egg
- 5 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) potato chips crushed
- 1) Boil elbow macaroni according to package instructions.
- 2) Melt butter in a large saucepan, add the flour, paprika and mustard, whisk to make a rue. Cook for an additional 2 minutes, add the milk, whisk well bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add the egg, whisk quickly. Add the cream of chicken soup, and whisk well.
- 3) Add 3 cups of cheddar cheese, whisk until melted.
- 4) Drain macaroni, and place back into pot, add the cheese mixture and mix well.
- 5) Pour into a well greased casserole pan, top with the rest of the cheese. Place the crushed potato chips over the top of the mixture.
- 6) Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Smoothsa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes