Baked Lime Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) +1-1/2 tbsp. lime juice, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup(s) low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1. Combine, 1.4 cup lime juice, live oil, sugar and cilantro in a bowl and whisk to make a marinade. Put the marinade in large plastic resealable bag and add chicken breasts. Marinate in refridgerator for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake the chicken breasts for 20-25 minutes in the oven, turning once.
- 3. While chicken is baking, bring the chicken broth to a boil in a small saucepan on top of the stove. Add remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice and water. Cook over medium heat for 1 minute.
- 4. When chicken is cooked through, turn oven to broil and cook chicken for 1-2 min. until crispy on outside.
- 5. Pour one teaspoon of sauce on top of each breast and serve.
- Nutrients per serving: 261 calories, 31 g protein, 19g carbs, 1g dietary fiber, 8 g fat (2 saturated), 82mg cholesterol, 90mg sodium
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DBMAMA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes