Baked Lemon Garlic Tilapia
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) Butter Melted
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Finely Chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dried parsley flakes
- 1.Preheat Oven 375
- 2.Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray
- 3.Rinse fish under cool water, pat dry with paper towels
- 4.Place fillets in baking dish, pour lemon juice over fillets, then drizzle butter on top, sprinkle with garlic, parley, lite pepper
- 5.Bake in preheated oven until the fillets are white and flakey....about 30 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Emiller28 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note