Baked Lemon Chicken (marinated in lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger and cloves)
Oven roasted chicken breasts marinated in lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger and cloves. Recipe brought to you by dLife™.
Marinate: 2 Hours
Rest: 5 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) low sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Cooking spray
- • In 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish, stir together lemon juice, soy sauce, minced garlic, salt, ginger, and black pepper.
- • Add the chicken, cover, and marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours, turning once.
- • Preheat oven 325°.
- • Coat rack of roasting pan with cooking spray.
- • Drain and discard the marinade; transfer the chicken roasting pan.
- • Bake the chicken for 1 hour at 325° or until internal temperature reaches at least 180°.
- • Remove chicken from oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note