Baked Lemon Chicken (marinated in lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger and cloves)
Marinate: 2 Hours
Rest: 5 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) low sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Cooking spray
- • In 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish, stir together lemon juice, soy sauce, minced garlic, salt, ginger, and black pepper.
- • Add the chicken, cover, and marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours, turning once.
- • Preheat oven 325°.
- • Coat rack of roasting pan with cooking spray.
- • Drain and discard the marinade; transfer the chicken roasting pan.
- • Bake the chicken for 1 hour at 325° or until internal temperature reaches at least 180°.
- • Remove chicken from oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note