• In 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish, stir together lemon juice, soy sauce, minced garlic, salt, ginger, and black pepper.
• Add the chicken, cover, and marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours, turning once.
• Preheat oven 325°.
• Coat rack of roasting pan with cooking spray.
• Drain and discard the marinade; transfer the chicken roasting pan.
• Bake the chicken for 1 hour at 325° or until internal temperature reaches at least 180°.
• Remove chicken from oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice and serve.
Don't miss out on top-rated recipes, easy how-to videos, and weekly meal plans!
Thank you for signing up!You will start receiving newsletters soon.