These ended up as a snack because the aroma of them cooking left my stomach growling something fierce. Next time I will be prepared with spaghetti noodles and some marinara sauce to make a meal. Check out my blog at: http://imapretendchef.blogspot.com/2010/11/baked-italian-shrimp.html
Baked Italian Shrimp
- 2/3 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 pounds unpeeled large shrimp
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and parsley in a shallow dish; set aside.
- Peel shrimp, leaving tails intact, and devein, if desired. Place in a large bowl. Sprinkle shrimp with garlic, seasoned salt, and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil; toss gently.
- Dredge each shrimp in breadcrumb mixture. Arrange shrimp in an even layer in 2 greased 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pans.
- Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring twice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Italian Shrimp Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers