- 2/3 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 pounds unpeeled large shrimp
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
How to Make It
Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and parsley in a shallow dish; set aside.
Peel shrimp, leaving tails intact, and devein, if desired. Place in a large bowl. Sprinkle shrimp with garlic, seasoned salt, and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil; toss gently.
Dredge each shrimp in breadcrumb mixture. Arrange shrimp in an even layer in 2 greased 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pans.
Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring twice.