Baked Hot Chocolate
Community Recipe from
- 9 ounce(s) High quality semisweet chocolate Finely chopped
- 6 tablespoon(s) Unsealed butter Cut into cubes
- 4 Large eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange 4 1 cup oven proof coffee cups, mugs or 8 oz ramekins in a baking or roasting pan.
- 2) melt chocolate and butter together in a double broiler set oer barley simmering water. Whisk occasionally until smooth. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 3) Stir eggs and sugar together in a mixing bowl, then set bowl over simmering water. Stir until warm to touch.
- 4) Remove from heat. Beat egg mixture with electric beater until light and fluffy, 3-5 minutes. Gently fold egg mixture into chocolate mixture.
- 5) Spoon batter into cups. Add enough very to water to baking pan to come halfway up sides of cups. Bale until the tops lose their glossy finish, 15 to 20 minutes. Carefully remove cups from pan.
- 6) Serve warm or at room temperature with a generous dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
- Puddings may be refrigerated for up to one day.
- To reheat bring the, to room temperature and then set in a 350 degree oven until warm,about 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mansh1717 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Hot Chocolate Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes