Baked Horseradish Salmon
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon(s) prepared horseradish, drained
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- • Place salmon skin side down in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the butter, horseradish, lemon juice, garlic powder and pepper; spread over salmon.
- • Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note