Baked Hawaiian Sandwiches
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 Hawaiian rolls, split
- 12 slices ham
- 12 slices swiss cheese
- 12 slices turkey
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) dried onion flakes
- 2 tablespoon(s) poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey mustard
- Oven to 400. Arrange bottom half of rolls on baking sheet. Place half slice of ham, half of swiss, half of turkey, half of provolone on each roll bottom. Top halves to make 24 sandwiches.
- Melt butter, stir in sugar, onion, poppy seeds and honey mustard - lightly stir til mixed over low heat about 2 min. Brush over tops of sandwiches.
- Bake on lower over rack til tops are golden and fillings are hot, about 15 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KGabriel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Hawaiian Sandwiches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches