Baked Hash Browns
- 8 frozen hash brown patties
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- • Place patties in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder. Pour cream over patties.
- • Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note