Baked Ham With Pickled Peaches
- 1 (22-ounce) jar pickled peaches, undrained
- 1 (2- to 2 1/2-pound) center-cut, fully cooked ham slice, about 1 inch thick
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 whole cloves
- Drain peaches, reserving 1 cup liquid. Set aside.
- Place ham slice in a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish. Pour peach liquid over ham; sprinkle with sugar. Insert cloves in ham. Bake, uncovered, at 300° for 45 minutes. Place reserved peaches around ham; bake 15 minutes or until peaches are heated. Serve peaches with ham.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This