Baked Ham With Orange Glaze
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 1 (3-pound) canned ham, at room temperature
- 12 whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Orange slices (optional)
- Place ham on rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 30 minutes.
- Score top of ham in a diamond pattern, and stud with cloves. Combine orange rind, juice, brown sugar, and mustard; spoon half of mixture over ham. Bake 15 minutes.
- Spoon remaining orange mixture over ham. Bake an additional 15 minutes, basting frequently with pan drippings. Remove ham to a serving platter. Garnish with orange slices, if desired. Slice and serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes