I made this ham at thanksgiving holiday. Absolute success. No leftovers on this one.
Baked Ham with Bourbon Glaze
Yield: Makes 12 to 14 servings
More From Southern Living
1 Hour, 50 Minutes
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (6- to 8-lb.) smoked fully cooked, semiboneless ham
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Microwave honey and molasses in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish at HIGH 1 minute; whisk until blended. Whisk in bourbon, orange juice, and mustard.
- 2. Remove skin and excess fat from ham, and place ham in a roasting pan.
- 3. Bake at 325° on lower oven rack 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 140°, basting occasionally with honey mixture. Transfer ham to a serving platter, reserving drippings.
- 4. Bring drippings and remaining honey mixture to a boil in a small saucepan. Boil 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat, and serve with sliced ham.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This