: 35 Minutes
- 2 pound(s) Haddock fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter Melted
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Lemon juice
- 2 Garlic cloves Minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Tarragon Crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray shallow pan with Pam. Pat haddock dry, place in dish and sprinkle with salt & pepper. In sm bowl mix butter, lemon juice & garlic. Brush over haddock fillets. Sprinkle fillets with parsley, terrapin & paprika. Bake at stated time or until fillet is opaque & flakes easily.May bake up to 35 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bubblesrn25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked haddock Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes