My family really enjoyed this! It came out crispy and yummy with a slight taste of Parmesan. We will definitely make this again!
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3/4 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried whole thyme
- 1 (1-pound) haddock fillet, divided into 4 equal portions
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Fresh parsley sprigs
- Lemon wedges
- Combine milk and salt in a small shallow bowl; stir until salt dissolves. Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and thyme in a small mixing bowl, stirring until well blended. Dip fish in milk mixture, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place fish in a buttered 8-inch square baking pan. Pour butter evenly over each portion, and sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Transfer fish to a warm serving platter, and garnish with parsley sprigs and lemon wedges. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes