- 4 (6-ounce) grouper or other firm white fish fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 8 chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarse-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons light butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- calories 210
- fat 6.7 g
- satfat 2.6 g
- protein 33.8 g
- carbohydrate 1.1 g
- cholesterol 73 mg
- sodium 384 mg
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- fiber 0.2 g
- calcium 55 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Arrange fillets on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Lightly coat tops of each fillet with cooking spray; sprinkle with pepper and paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Combine olives and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
Remove fillets from baking sheet, and top evenly with mustard mixture. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.