Baked And Grilled Spareribs
- 1/4 cup hickory smoke-flavored marinade
- 1/2 cup dry sherry*
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons pepper relish
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 3 pounds boneless country-style ribs
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Place ribs in baking dish, turning to coat; cover and chill 8 hours or overnight, turning ribs occasionally.
- Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Bake at 325° for 1 hour. Remove ribs from marinade; reserve marinade for sauce.
- Coat a grill rack with cooking spray, and place on grill. Arrange ribs on rack.
- Cook, without grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Bring reserved marinade to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat; boil 1 minute. Serve with ribs.
- *1/2 cup chicken broth may be used.
- Note: For hickory smoke-flavored marinade, we used Allegro.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes