- 1 teaspoon Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 bag (8 oz.) spring salad mix
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 piece (6 oz.) firm goat cheese, sliced into 6 rounds* and chilled
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425° F. Grease baking sheet with Olive Oil; set aside.
arrange spring mix On serving platter, then top with oranges, onion and pecans; set aside.
Evenly coat cheese with egg, then bread crumbs. arrange cheese On prepared baking sheet. Bake, turning once, 7 minutes or until golden. Arrange cheese on salad.
Just before serving, drizzle with Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.
*Use a piece of dental floss to easily slice goat cheese.
TIP: Cheese may be baked ahead and re-warmed just before serving. Or, heat Olive Oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet and cook cheese over medium-high heat, turning once, 3 minutes.
Nutrition information per serving:
Calories 320, Calories From Fat 210, Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 24g, Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 620mg, Total Carbohydrate 19g, Sugars 11g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 10g, Vitamin A 40%, Vitamin C 50%, Calcium 15%, Iron 8%