This is a go-to favorite in my house. It's great for entertaining and goes well with toast points or warm sliced baguettes.
Baked Goat Cheese
The simple balsamic vinaigrette gives this baked goat cheese appetizer a tangy and fresh flavor. Top with chopped pecans and serve with toasted baguette slices.
Yield: Makes 16 appetizer servings
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (11-ounce) package goat cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- Toasted baguette slices or crackers
- Whisk together first 3 ingredients. Place cheese in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish, drizzle with oil mixture, and top with pecans.
- Bake at 250° for 20 minutes. Serve with toasted bread or crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Goat Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers, Dips/Spreads
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Make-Ahead, Quick/Easy, Family
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Cheese
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Gluten-Free
- COOKING METHOD: Bake
- OCCASION: Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter, Weddings, Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day, New Year's, Super Bowl, Thanksgiving, Birthdays/Anniversaries
- PUBLICATION: Coastal Living
More Recipes for Appetizers