This is a go-to favorite in my house. It's great for entertaining and goes well with toast points or warm sliced baguettes.
Baked Goat Cheese
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (11-ounce) package goat cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- Toasted baguette slices or crackers
- Whisk together first 3 ingredients. Place cheese in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish, drizzle with oil mixture, and top with pecans.
- Bake at 250° for 20 minutes. Serve with toasted bread or crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Goat Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers, Dips/Spreads
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Make-Ahead, Quick/Easy, Family
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Cheese
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Gluten-Free
- COOKING METHOD: Bake
- OCCASION: Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter, Weddings, Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day, New Year's, Super Bowl, Thanksgiving, Birthdays/Anniversaries
- PUBLICATION: Coastal Living