- 1 pouch Bertolli® Premium Champignon & Portobello Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 ounces fresh or thawed frozen gnocchi
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine Sauce with water. Add gnocchi, 1/2 cup mozzarella, 2 tablespoons Parmesan and 1 tablespoon basil. Top with remaining cheeses, walnuts and bread crumbs. Bake uncovered 12 minutes or until bubbling. Sprinkle with remaining basil.