Baked Ginger Apples
- 12 baking apples, washed and cored
- 1 (2.7-ounce) jar crystallized ginger, chopped
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Place apples in a 13- x 9- x 2- inch baking pan. Combine ginger and sugar in a small mixing bowl. Fill each apple core with mixture. Add water to pan to a depth of 1/2 inch.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until apples are tender. Let cool in pan. Transfer apples to individual serving bowls using a slotted spoon. Pour whipping cream over top. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note