Baked Garlic Shrimp
- 1/4 cup(s) Butter - Softened
- 4 clove(s) Fresh Garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Parsley
- 1/4 cup(s) Panko Bread Crumbs
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 pound(s) Shrimp (medium or large - peeled & deveined)
- 2 tablespoon(s) White Wine
- Combine the shrimp, sliced garlic, and wine in a baking dish.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Mix butter and Panko bread crumbs together and sprinkle on top.
- Top with chopped parsley.
- Bake at 425 until shrimp are opaque, 15-18 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AnneNovack and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Garlic Shrimp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes