Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- 2. In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic. In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange chicken in baking dish and top with remaining bread crumbs.
- 3. Bake 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jarashly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes