Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 chicken breast boneless and skinless
- 4 clove(s) garlic
- 4 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 3 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1-Preheat oven 500 F and lightly grease casserole dish.
- 2-In a small skillet cook garlic and oil until tender.
- 3-Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
- 4-Place chicken in prepared dish and pour garlic brown sugar mix over the chicken.
- 5-Salt and pepper to taste. Bake uncovered for 15 to 30 minutes. I say 25to30.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cookinmommy62 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note