Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 4 chicken breast boneless and skinless
- 4 clove(s) garlic
- 4 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 3 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1-Preheat oven 500 F and lightly grease casserole dish.
- 2-In a small skillet cook garlic and oil until tender.
- 3-Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
- 4-Place chicken in prepared dish and pour garlic brown sugar mix over the chicken.
- 5-Salt and pepper to taste. Bake uncovered for 15 to 30 minutes. I say 25to30.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cookinmommy62 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes