Goes great with Roast Pork, Ham, Chicken or Turkey. A great side dish for a holiday dinner. My cousin's wife Irma Candelori gave this to me.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can 20 oz pineapple chunks
- 1 can Large drained peaches sliced
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 3 cups Mc Intosh apples peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 lemon juice
- in a 2 Qt casserole dish combine all the above ingredients
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, powdered cloves, and nutmeg to taste
- Cover and refrigerate overnight
- Bake in a 350 oven 1 1/2 hours
- Cover with foil the first hour and uncover the last half hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by toningary and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Fruit Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables