Baked Fried Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- chicken breasts
- Place thawed chicken breast tenderloin strips in a bowl of milk. Let soak for 20-30 min.
- Mix in a Gallon Size Ziploc or Large Bowl:
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 T Season All
- 3/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 c. Flour
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut 1/2 stick of butter into a few pieces and place in a 9x13 pan. Melt butter in pre-heated oven.
- Spread melted butter around the bottom of the pan. Lightly spray the pan, if needed, to make sure that there are no dry spots.
- Shake excess milk off of chicken and completely coat each piece with the seasoning mix. You can either shake the chicken in the bag, until coated, or dip each piece in the bowl until coated.
- Place each piece of chicken in the pan.
- Cook for 20 min. Turn each piece of chicken and continue cooking for 20 more minutes, or until cooked through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Fried Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes