Baked 'Fried' Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- spray butter (can't believe its not butter)
- 2 cup(s) cornflakes crushed
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- optional (other spices such as garlic, red pepper)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Crush corn flakes, mix in salt & pepper (and any other spices),
- Slice chicken breasts in half
- Spray each half with spray butter
- Roll chicken breasts into cornflake mixture, coating evenly
- Place on cookie sheet
- Bake at 350F for approximately 40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Schurle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note