Baked French Toast
Community Recipe from
- 1 pinch(s) love
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons melted butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 pieces hearty bread (cottage or French)
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter 2 baking sheets.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, 4 tablespoons melted butter, sugar, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, and vanilla in a large, shallow dish. Cut bread slices into thirds to make sticks, then dip in egg mixture and place onto prepared baking sheets, 12 sticks to a sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown, flipping halfway through.
- For Cinnamon Maple Syrup:
- Heat remaining butter, cinnamon, and maple syrup in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir until butter is melted. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jenniferld87 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked French Toast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch