Baked French Toast
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 slice(s) Low cal whole wheat bread
- 2 cup(s) Low fat milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- pinch(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) softened light stick butter
- 1/4 cup(s) warm maple syrup
- Spray 8inch square baking dish with nonstick spray.Place the bread in 4 equal stacks in baking dish(it will be tight). Whisk milk, egg substitute, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in medium bowl. Slowly pour egg mixture over bread, pressing down bread to cover and spooning egg mixture over any uncoated bread. Cover and chill up to 1 day.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix brown sugar and butter in bowl with fork until smooth;spread evenly over bread. Bake until hot and knife comes out clean approx. 1 hour. Cool for 20 mins on rack. Serve with maple syrup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bubblesrn25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked French Toast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch