Baked Flounder with Fresh Lemon Pepper
Use fresh lemon, good olive oil, freshly ground peppercorns, and garlic, and you'll never look at lemon pepper the same again. Serve with steamed asparagus.
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind (about 3 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons black peppercorns, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) flounder fillets
- Cooking spray
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients. Place fillets on a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray. Rub garlic mixture evenly over fillets. Bake at 425° for 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes