Baked Flounder with Fresh Lemon Pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind (about 3 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons black peppercorns, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) flounder fillets
- Cooking spray
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients. Place fillets on a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray. Rub garlic mixture evenly over fillets. Bake at 425° for 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note