Great recipe. I use about 2lbs of flounder or grouper for this recipe. The key is to pick out a thin fish fillet & spread the sauce thin. If you use more fish, you will need to add additional breadcrumbs & butter. This is my husband's favorite baked fish recipe.
Baked Fish with Parmesan-Sour Cream Sauce
Tilapia, flounder, or any other white fish works in place of orange roughy.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds orange roughy fillets
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Place fillets in a single layer in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Stir together sour cream and next 4 ingredients; spread mixture evenly over fillets. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, and drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This