Loved this recipe! As did some of the previous reviewers, I halved the sauce. Also, instead of using butter, I sprayed the top of the breadcrumbs with butter flavored cooking spray. Lastly, instead of using sour cream, I used fat free Greek yogurt. This recipe is a definite keeper!
Baked Fish with Parmesan-Sour Cream Sauce
Tilapia, flounder, or any other white fish works in place of orange roughy.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds orange roughy fillets
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Place fillets in a single layer in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Stir together sour cream and next 4 ingredients; spread mixture evenly over fillets. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, and drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes