- 1 1/2 pounds orange roughy fillets
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
How to Make It
Place fillets in a single layer in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
Stir together sour cream and next 4 ingredients; spread mixture evenly over fillets. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, and drizzle with butter.
Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.