Delicious! Had to sub dried thyme for fresh but it was still great. Also good with fresh figs - not baked.
Baked Fig Crostini
Photo: Lee Puckett; Styling: Missie Neville Crawford
- 4 ounces chopped cooked bacon or country ham
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped toasted pecans
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 12 fresh figs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Toasted baguette slices
- Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together bacon or country ham, softened goat cheese, finely chopped toasted pecans, and chopped fresh thyme. Cut figs in half. Press back of a small spoon into centers of fig halves, making a small indentation in each. Spoon bacon mixture into indentations. Bake on a baking sheet 7 minutes. Drizzle with honey. Serve immediately with toasted baguette slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note