Baked Feta with Kale Pesto on Baguette
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) feta cheese drained and patted dry
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried rosemary
- 1 bunch(es) kale thick stems removed, leaves roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) unsalted pine nuts toasted
- 1 clove(s) garlic roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 baguette
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place feta in a small oiled casserole dish with rosemary scattered on top.
- Bake until warm throughout, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile - pulse kale, pine nuts and garlic in a food processor until finely chopped.
- With motor running, drizzle in oil and lemon juice to make a pesto.
- Spoon pesto around feta and bake for 5 minutes more.
- Serve with baguette slices
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mansh1717 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Feta with Kale Pesto on Baguette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes