1. Preheat broiler to high.
2. To prepare romesco sauce, cut red bell pepper in half lengthwise, and discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand. Broil for 8 minutes or until blackened. Place in a paper bag; fold to close tightly. Let stand for 10 minutes. Peel and chop.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 425°.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add tomato and garlic; cook 4 minutes or until garlic lightly browns, stirring frequently. Add red bell pepper and broth; cover and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in nuts and bread; cook 1 minute. Transfer mixture to a food processor or blender; add 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Process until smooth; transfer to a bowl.
5. To prepare the tapenade, place olives, 1/4 cup parsley, and the next 3 ingredients (through 1/4 teaspoon black pepper) in a food processor. Process until finely chopped. Transfer to a bowl.
6. Coat a 1 1/2-quart broiler-safe glass or ceramic baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon half of romesco sauce into prepared dish, and top with 3/4 cup cheese. Dollop tapenade over cheese. Spoon the remaining romesco sauce over tapenade, and top with remaining 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese. Bake at 425° for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove dish from oven.
7. Preheat broiler.
8. Broil 3 minutes or until top browns. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons parsley.