Baked Eggs with Spinach and Tomato
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 strip(s) olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 5 ounce(s) fresh baby spinach
- 1 14.5 oz. can chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 teaspoon(s) hot sauce, optional
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) rumbled feta or grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400. In a medium sauce pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and saute until soft, about 5 min. Add spinach and saute until just wilted, about 2 min. Remove from heat. In medium bowl, stir together tomatoes, cumin. salt, pepper, paprika, and hot sauce. Add onion-spinach mixture and stir to combine. Divide among 4 oiled 10 oz. ramikins. Crack an egg into the center of each ramekin, then sprinkle on cheese. Bake until whites are set but yolks remain soft-12-15 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by annette1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Eggs with Spinach and Tomato Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch