Baked Eggs with Cheddar and Bacon
These cups are super-easy to make and perfect for a special breakfast or a casual dinner. The smoky cheese and bacon elevate eggs to another level. Catherine Wilkinson: Dewey, Arizona. Recipe published in Healthy Cooking April/May 2010.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoon(s) fat-free milk, divided
- 2 tablespoon(s) shredded smoked cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoon(s) minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 bacon strips
- • Coat four 4-oz. ramekins with cooking spray; break an egg into each dish. Spoon 1 tablespoon milk over each egg. Combine the cheese, parsley, salt and pepper; sprinkle over tops.
- • Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 12-15 minutes or until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not firm.
- • Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain. Crumble bacon and sprinkle over eggs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note