Community Recipe from
- 2 medium (1 pound each) eggplants cut into 1/2" rounds
- 3 cup(s) marinara sauce made with Core Plan ingredients
- 24 large basil leaves
- 1 1/4 cup(s) shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the broiler; place the eggplant in a single layer on a baking sheet and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Broil until well browned, about 4 minutes. Turnover, repeat other side. Remove from oven. Reduce heat to 375 degrees F.
- Spread 1 cup of the sauce in an 11"x14" baking dish. Add eggplant rounds overlapping slightly. Top with remaining sauce, basil leaves, then cheese. Bake until cheese begins to brown, about 20 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Eggplant Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes