Baked Egg Rolls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) egg roll wraps
- 1 bag(s) shredded cabbage
- 14-16 scallions
- 4 clove(s) garlic
- 1 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 1/4-1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 pound(s) protein (e.g. chicken, shrimp)
- Cook the chicken, then shred in the cuisinart.
- Chop the scallions and garlic in the Cuisinart individually. .
- Heat some oil in pan. Not too much; just enough for everything to cook without burning, but they shouldn’t be swimming in oil.
- Add the scallions and garlic and cook over medium heat for about a minute.
- Add the carrots and cook for another minute.
- Add the chicken (or shrimp)
- Mix together and add Soy Sauce, ginger and mustard powder to taste.
- Add shredded cabbage, blend all the ingredient together well then cook for about 3 minutes – just until the cabbage is slightly tender.
- Fill and fold Egg Roll Wraps (instructions are on the back of the package)
- Brush each wrap lightly with oil
- Bake at 400 for 10 minutes – or until browned the way you like them
- Serve and enjoy! Serve with duck sauce or sweet thai chili sauce on the side.
- Options: try onions instead of scallions, fresh ginger, water chestnuts, etc.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lynnjr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Egg Rolls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes