Baked Egg Cups
Community Recipe from
- 12 eggs
- 12 thin slices of deli ham
- 1/2 cup(s) cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) scallions
- fresh cracked sea salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Lay a piece of ham in each hole creating a little ham cup. Crack one egg into each hole and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake the eggs for about 12 minutes…until the white is firm and the yolk is still nice and runny
- Carefully remove each egg from the muffin tin and top with grated cheese and scallions. Serve hot!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Egg Cups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch